Come See Us For Yourself!
- The Kingston Sunday Antique Market stands on the site of Canada's oldest market place, and was initially started over twenty seven years ago.
- Our vendors offer an eclectic range of antiques, vintage, collectibles, original arts, produce and products.
- The vendors are onsite prior to 8 am and remain set up until 4 pm.
- Because this is an outside venue, weather dictates how many vendors participate on any given day.
- The market will not operate on rainy days weather.
- We hope you can find everything you need. We invite those who provide high-quality product, service and customer satisfaction to join our vendor family - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
- You can find us in Historic Market Square behind beautiful City Hall in downtown Kingston, Ontario (corner of Brock and King Streets).
- With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy with what we have to offer!
- We hope to see you at the market this summer!
Image 1: Kingstoncam.wordpress
Buskers: Sheesham and Lotus